There are several events in the coming month to celebrate the end of harvest and lead into the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Check back as more events are added: Pre-Thanksgiving Open House at Fausse Piste 537 SE Ash St #102 Portland, OR … Continue reading
If you live in Portland or are visiting the city in September and October, the grape harvest is on. Visit PDX Urban Wineries members all over the east and north side of Portland to experience the harvest in an urban … Continue reading
Make special plans to go wine tasting in Portland this coming weekend, August 16-17. Why? It’s our quarterly Portland Urban Wine Weekend, of course. That means PDX Urban Wineries members will be open and offering special things to try. Jan … Continue reading
PDX Urban Wineries (@PDXUrbanWine)
Vincent Wine Company (@VincentWines)
- Another grey day. I probably shouldn't say it, won't change things, but I really miss the sun.
ENSO Winery (@ENSOWinery)
- Happy Thanksgiving week! Wine club members get 20% off any bottle purchases. Say wha?
Jan-Marc Wine Cellars (@JanMarcWinery)
- The Garagiste pouring Turkey Wines Sunday 12-4pm in PDX @ 2110 N. Ainsworth St. 97217- Rose`/Gewurz/Pinot/Zin - http://t.co/HLqys97IxD
Hip Chicks do Wine (@HipChicksDoWine)
Clay Pigeon Winery (@ClayPigeonWine)
- Photo: SATURDAY November 22nd, 4-10pm For our 2 year anniversary we will be offering cake from The Sugar... http://t.co/xy2wHNLJO6
Helioterra Wines (@HelioterraWine)
- Happening now! Come join the winemakers of the sewinecollective from 3-7pm. Turkey tacos and 30 wines.… http://t.co/ZDBGCLkVSD