It’s 2015 and the holidays are over. But that doesn’t mean you can’t still go wine tasting at urban wineries around Portland! PDX Urban Wineries member tasting rooms are open in January with regular winter hours. Consult our member wineries … Continue reading
This year, give your family and friends wines made right here in Portland, OR. Our member winery tasting rooms are open for holiday wine tasting. Come wine tasting this December and make sure to purchase bottles for gifts as well … Continue reading
Have you purchased your tickets to the PDX Urban Wineries annual Holiday Winter Wine Soiree this Sunday? This event features all of our members, all independent wineries located right here in the city of Portland. What: PDX Urban Wineries Holiday … Continue reading
PDX Urban Wineries (@PDXUrbanWine)
Vincent Wine Company (@VincentWines)
- My effort for the afternoon. Looks just about perfect to me. http://t.co/LewPiaCQ7r
ENSO Winery (@ENSOWinery)
- Heading to Revolution Hall tonight for LiveWire! tonight? Stop by ENSO before or after for some wine and cheese!
Jan-Marc Wine Cellars (@JanMarcWinery)
- Hello to Volcano Ridge Vineyard in the Columbia Gorge. Barrel taste it this weekend. Zin and Merlot. Yea - http://t.co/18vMAYuVJU
Clay Pigeon Winery (@ClayPigeonWine)
- RT @HeadStoryteller: Sasha Davies' fondue + Ovum Wines is going to make for a heck of a winemaker's dinner at Cyril's tonight!
Helioterra Wines (@HelioterraWine)
- The excitement of Spring and a new house... Learning about all the beautiful things planted.… https://t.co/sgr5gkGHYS